A pack of Brown Shimeji mushroom
150g Oyster mushrooms
Minced garlic, bruised ginger and chopped shallot
Condiments: Oil, salt and chicken powder
1. Cut the bottom portion of Brown Shimeji mushroom, rinse mushrooms off and set aside.
2. Rinse Oyster mushrooms and tear into pieces.
3. Rinse the tomato and cut into chunks or dices.
4. In a wok, add oil, once hot, drop in minced garlic, bruised ginger, minced garlic and frequently toss over high heat till fragrant. Then pour in 800 ml of water and bring into a boil.
5. Combine with Brown Shimeji mushrooms, Oyster mushroom pieces and bring into a boil again. After that, maintain the heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Let diced tomato join in, season to taste with a pinch of chicken powder, salt and mix well.
7. Before serving, sprinkle with a handful of chopped shallot if desired. Enjoy.