A handful of Lactuca sativa L.
A pack of Enoki mushrooms
Condiments: Oil, pepper powder, salt and oyster sauce.
1. Rinse Lactuca sativa L. off, then cut into segments.
2. Cut off the root of Enoki mushroom, break apart the stuck-together stem pieces from each other by hand.
3. Heat the wok, add oil, once hot, drop in minced garlic and stir-fry till fragrant.
4. Blend with Enoki mushrooms and Lactuca sativa L. segments, sprinkle with a pinch of pepper powder and frequently toss over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Season with oyster sauce, a dash of salt and mix well. Serve and enjoy.