2 Panus giganteus
1 green pepper
A few garlic slices
Condiments: Oil and salt
1. Remove the stipe of Panus giganteus, rinse off and then tear into pieces.
2. Go seed of the green pepper, after rinsing off, cut into slices of pieces.
3. In a wok, add oil, when hot, drop in garlic slices and stir till fragrant, then remove from the wok and into a pan.
4. Add Panus giganteus pieces and fry over high heat, then combine with half a bowl of water, cover the wok and maintain the heat for 2 minutes or so till Panus giganteus pieces are soft.
5. Let green pepper pieces join in, season to taste with a pinch of salt and mix evenly. Serve and enjoy.