100g Black fungi
300g Eryngii mushroom
1 green pepper
Bruised ginger and minced garlic
Condiments: Salt, oil, starch
1. Soak Black fungi ahead of time, then rinse off under running water and tear into pieces, rinse Eryngii mushroom and then cut into slices.
2. Rinse green pepper off, then cut it into slices.
3. Go blanching of sliced Eryngii mushroom and Black fungi.
4. In a frying pan, add oil, when hot, drop in minced garlic, bruised ginger and stir till fragrant, then combine with Eryngii mushroom slices, Black fungi and stir for 3 minutes or so over high flame.
5. Season to taste with a dash of salt, thicken the dish with the mixture of water and starch if desired. Serve and enjoy.