Mush Comb b.v. from Horst aan de Maas has been specialized in manufacturing machinery for the mushroom industry for 25 years. At Mush Comb, the machines are custom-made and designed in our own workshop. The machines are distributed worldwide. Due to our strong growth in recent years, we are looking for various skilled workers who can grow with our ambition. The company culture is characterized as open and informal. Due to the explosive growth in recent years, Mush Comb is looking for a:
Sales Engineer Mechanical Engineering
What we ask for:
- Completed vocational or higher professional education in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics, or a comparable completed education, or demonstrable experience at this level.
- Ambition in mechanical engineering, especially affinity with the Agro industry.
- Experience with 3D Solidworks and PDM system.
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- Ability to convert customer inquiries into a conceptual drawing that can serve as a visual aid for the sales department.
- Ability to convert the conceptual drawing(s) into a basic quotation calculation; knowledge of cost price calculation systems is a big advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Ridder IQ is desirable but not a direct requirement.
What we offer:
- You will have a challenging position in a successful and dynamic organization that operates internationally and is rapidly growing.
- Mush Comb, as well as our second company Insect Engineers, aims for a sustainable world, so you will contribute to reducing CO2 emissions and food waste.
- Within Mush Comb, you can continue to develop your own skills while striving for continuous improvement and development as a team.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic team with a pleasant working atmosphere and plenty of room for individual input and initiative.
- Naturally, we offer excellent employment conditions that are in line with the position, experience, and age.
- We provide a good pension scheme (CAO for Metalworking Industry).
Also, take a look at our website to get an impression of our company and activities.
Contact person: Maurice van Lit, phone number +31 (0)6 108 47 231.