Ingredients: (# of servings varies by how much you like on your pasta)
½ lb Fresh Morel Mushrooms, sliced
1 small Shallot, chopped
2 cloves of Garlic, sliced
Leaves from 2 sprigs of Fresh Thyme
1/2 cup White Wine
2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste
3 sprigs Fresh Parsley, chopped
Optional: 1 tbsp Truffle Butter
1. Get the olive oil hot in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the morels, shallot, garlic, thyme leaves, and salt and pepper.
3. Saute for about 10 minutes or until the mushrooms have given off their liquid and most of it has evaporated.
4. Deglaze the pan with the white wine. Simmer the wine until it has almost completely evaporated.
5. Add the butter, chopped parsley and (if desired) truffle butter. You can add some more olive oil too, depending on how saucy you want it to be.
6. Stir to melt in the butter.
7. Toss with some pasta (pictured below with gluten free pasta) and then add some additional sauce to the top. If you have it on hand, add some grated Parmigiano Reggiano and chopped parsley or whatever other Italian herbs you have on hand.