A handful of Black fungi, fully soaked
A stick of celery
A few minced garlic
Condiments: Oil, salt, chicken powder, sugar, starch
1. Rinse off Black fungi and then tear into pieces.
2. Rinse the celery, remove the fiber and cut it into segments.
3. Go blanch of all ingredients, then ladle out and set aside.
4. Heat the wok, add oil, drop in minced garlic and stir till fragrant, then drop in Black fungus pieces, celery segments and toss about for 3 minutes or so over medium and high heat.
5. Season to taste with a pinch of salt, chicken powder, sugar and mix well.
6. If desired, thicken it with the mixture of starch and water. Serve.