A handful of spinach
3 dried Shiitake mushrooms
An egg, beaten and seasoned
Bowls of soup stock, preferably homemade
Condiments: Salt, sugar, oil
1. Rinse off the spinach, discard the root and cut into segments.
2. Soak Shiitake mushrooms in water ahead of time, remove the stem and roughly slice up.
3. Beaten the egg, lightly season to taste with a pinch of salt and set aside.
4. In a wok, add oil, when hot, drop in Shiitake mushroom slices, spinach segments and stir-fry till soft.
5. Combine with 2 bowls of soup stock and egg liquid, bring into a boil and then go on for at least 15 minutes or so.
6. Season with a dash of salt and sugar. Serve and enjoy.