100g dried Agrocybe cylindracea
A handful of chopped onion
Condiments: Salt, oil and chicken powder
1. Soak dried Agrocybe cylindracea ahead of time, get rid of the impurities and set aside.
2. Peel the potato, cut into slices and let sit in water.
3. In a wok, add oil, once hot, drop in chopped onion and stir till fragrant, then blend with sliced potato and frequently toss for 3 minutes.
4. Let Agrocybe cylindracea join in, combine with 1/3 bowls of water and go on the heat for at least 3 minutes or so till potato slices are soft.
5. Lightly season to taste with a pinch of salt, chicken powder and mix well. Serve.