Family owned company Lambert Spawn Europe is specialised in the development and production of spawn for many different types of mushrooms. Since the startup of the new Lambert Spawn plant in May 2019 the amount of spawn produced has been growing within all of Europe. But also to Russia, South America, Africa and China. Even within the strange Covid time we live; mushroom are booming.
Because of the increase in sales and production Lambert Spawn is looking for a Sales Support/Supply Chain manager to make sure growers and composters all over the world can be delivered on the time.
About the position
In the position of sales support you are responsible for managing (inter)national orders, both European and far beyond. You are the link between the commerce and production department; through good stock management and correct planning of orders and arranging the correct paperwork.
- The link between sales, logistics and production;
- Managing orders and associated required documents;
- Booking required transport within the EU and beyond;
- Stock management and contact with suppliers;
- Preparing and sending sales invoices;
- First point of contact for customers by telephone and e-mail;
- Support in administrative work.
- Passion / experience within sales support function;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language is a must;
- Structured, service and customer oriented;
- A Higher Professional Education level (HBO)
We offer you
An interesting and challenging position in a young, dynamic and internationally oriented company with good working conditions.
Further information is possible via +31 (0)77 303 1660 (Guido Stevens, Sales Manager Europe)